WP2 - Establishing iDEAlab
The activities in WP2 aim to establish all aspects (equipment, human resources, trainings) of iDEA lab which mission will be to fostering creativity, experimentation and innovation. 6 physical iDEA labs will be set up at 6 HEIs in 3 WBC (RS: UNS, VTSSSU & TCAS; BA: UBL & UNIZE; ME: UDG). All consortium partners will be involved in activities in WP2. USEF will be leader of WP2. Work will be based on advanced planning, frequent visits and permanent communication between Infrastructure Group and local teams at each consortium member.
In addition to 6 iDEA labs at 6 HEIs, all project partners will be connected and networked through virtual segment of iDEA lab (ViDEA), specially created software platform for generating ideas and linking students and companies through open innovation. Equipment list will be drafted, after first visit to EU partner (M7) and will be based on developed model, local needs and chosen focus.
Based on identified local needs Training Program and development of trainings will be planed and scheduled (M10). WBC staff will be trained (M10 - M17) through 4 five-day trainings. By M17 there will be a pool of at least 50 members of PC staff trained ready to train students and support idea and start-up development.
A set of at least 6 training courses, supported with training materials will be developed (by M18). Courses will be developed as intensive (2-day) trainings and peer reviewed to secure quality. All participants will be certified by one of iDEA labs.
2.1 Setting up equipment
1. Documentation is publically available at the web-site of the University of Novi Sad within the public procurement section (www.uns.ac.rs) and also on portal of public procurement of the Republic of Serbia (portal.ujn.gov.rs).
2. The Call for bids and Tender documentation are publically available at the web-site of the public procurement of Bosnia and Herzegovina (www.ejn.gov.ba).
3. The Call for bids and Tender documentation are publically available at the web-site of the University of Donja Gorica (www.udg.edu.me).
2.2 Developing the virtual segment of iDEA lab
- Link to the platform: http://platforma.idealab.rs/
2.3 Training PC staff on entrepreneurial skills
- Training in Banja Luka
- Training in Sofia
- Training in Podgorica
- Training in Stuttgart
- Training in Sheffield
2.4 Developing a set of trainings
- Training #1 - Business model development
- Training #2 - Value proposition design
- Training #3 - How to pitch
- Training #4 - Idea creation
- Training #5 - Lego Mindstorm
- Training #6 - Think like an entrepreneur