WP7 - Project Management
The activities in WP7 aim to ensure efficient project management. The project will be coordinated by UNS, in cooperation with all other consortium members. The management structure will be simple but effective. Local team, headed by local manager (LM) will be established at each consortium member with the task to manage activities at its institution. 21 LMs and project manager (PM) will compose project management team (PMT), body which will manage all operational aspects of project, including interface with EC (negotiation, reporting). 5 work groups with executive tasks (DG, IG, OG, QG, DEG) will be established. When it is necessary, work groups will include representatives of all partners. However, their structure and size will be optimised for executive operation. Steering committee (SC) (one senior decision-maker from each project partner) will oversee the project. All bodies will be established by M2. Regular communication among project partners will be ensured by management meetings (MM), video conferences (SC) and e-mail communication. English will be official language at consortium level. However, BHS will be used whenever appropriate. Operational decisions will be made by PMT, strategic by SC. Although consensus is preferred for decision making, detailed rules will be developed. Urgent MMs will be organised on request, if important issues arise. PMT in the first instance and SC in the final will be in charge of conflict resolution.
7.1 Organizing project management meetings
- iDEAlab kick off meeting at the University of Novi Sad_27-29.01. 2014.
- 1st Project management meeting in Stuttgart_06 - 08.07.2014.
- 2nd Project management meeting in Podgorica _23 - 26.10.2014.
- 3rd Project management meeting in Sofia_29.01. - 02.02.2015.
- 4th Project management meeting in Banja Luka, BiH_20 - 23.04.2015.
- 5th Project management meeting in Sheffield_16-17.06.2015.
- 6th Project management meeting in Novi Sad_19-20.06.2016.
7.2 Developing project management procedures
7.3 Managing and reporting project activities